Monday, March 26, 2012

Girls Night In!

So this past weekend Steven planned a trip to Laughlin for some boy bonding with his brother Kevin and good friend Bryan.  While I was trying to figure out what to do for my weekend alone with the girls, I decided to plan a girls night with some of my closest family and friends.  Since many of us have kids and I know finding sitters is not always easy, I decided to make it a "Girls Night In" instead and everyone brought their kids.
We had a blast! The kids stayed up way too late and we all got to snack on yummy appetizers, drink wine, and chat! I snagged a few cute pictures of the kids too; although I'm super bummed I didn't remember to get any of us ladies!
Maddie & Riley Playing w/ Play-Doh

The Kids!

 Baby Gavin....could he seriously be any cuter??

Baseball Time!

Cousins...gotta love Maddie's face!

No comments:

Post a Comment