Friday, March 9, 2012

Maddie Starts Cheer!

I'm not going to lie, I was a little extremely skeptical of starting her in cheer.  No offense to anyone, but I came from a family of sisters who all played sports and were pretty good!  My cousin Jennifer is to blame. Haha! She has a little girl, Rianne, who is just a little younger than Madison and she thought it would be so cute if we could get Madison, Rianne, our other cousin Mandy's daughter Riley, and a good friend of ours little girl Karli to all do it together.  I couldn't resist....I gave in!
The are in a class every Saturday for the next 8 weeks.  Madison really liked it (although honestly, I thought the teachers were clueless).  Anyhow, if anything it will make for some super cute pictures and give us girls a reason to get together and chat every Saturday.
So far Madison REALLY liked shaking the pom poms, jumping on the trampoline, and dancing with her cousins and friend.  Here are some pictures from her first day...
So excited!
                                        
                                               
All the girls!
 Little cousins...fiesty just like their mommies!
 Dance time w/ Karli
 Practicing thier cheer!

We'll see how the next 7 weeks go...

No comments:

Post a Comment