Saturday, November 19, 2011

Family Pictures

A few weeks ago I decided it was time to take pictures as a family of four. I knew it would be challenging getting an almost three year old and six month old to cooperate but I REALLY wanted to update our family photos to include Baby B. So, I called the amazing Edna, who has become kind of like family in the past four years. She photographed my sister Ashley's wedding, our engagement/family pictures and wedding, and then Steven's brother David's wedding all within three years. We met at the Orange Circle and couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day! The girls did great, we bribed Madison with a "puffcake" from the bakery down the street when we were finished and my sister, Ashley was able to meet us to help get the girls smiling. Here is a small glimpse of the photos she got! I loved them all....the hour of chaos was definitely well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment