Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Surprise! He's a Master!

Steven finished his Master's in Education a few weeks ago. He worked really hard so I wanted to do something to let him know how proud of him myself and the girls were. I decided to throw him a surprise party to celebrate. I invited our closest family and friends and with the help of his good friend Chris, who took him golfing for the day, managed to pull it off!
It was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Since Steven handles all of our finances its hard for me to sneak purchases without him knowing about it. For that reason, I had to wait until he was out golfing the day of to do all the shopping...with the girls, in the rain! Due to the rain, Chris and Steven's round of golf was short lived, but thankfully Chris pulled out all the stops to keep him out of the house until his anticipated arrival at 5:30. With the help of two of my best friends, Briana and Michelle, and my sister-in-law Annie, we managed to get everything done it time! The party was a success! Steven was surprised and everyone had a great time! Congrats babe, we love you!

     Our decorating skills
Everyone waiting for Steven's arrival. 
Grandma & Grandpa Clark w/ Brooklyn
Cousins
The Boys
Grandpa Mike & Maddie
Steven's Arrival
Party Time!!
Our Family!
Steven and Culprit Chris
The Amazing Ladies who helped me!
Steven & Nick
Brothers
Sister-in-Laws
 
Silly Shot With Melissa's Broken Foot
John & Mom w/ the Master
Roy & Dad
Playtime with Baby B!
Steven & His Proud Parents
Congrats Master Steven!

No comments:

Post a Comment