Sunday, February 26, 2012

Maddie's First Mani/Pedi

I am a little behind on my blogging so here we go. A few weeks ago I was heading to the nail salon to get my nails done.  Something I LOVE doing.  Brooklyn was down for a nap and I could tell daddy could use a little quiet time so I decided it was time to bring Madison along for her first mani/pedi.  Madison is the ultimate girly girl.  She loves sitting in my sink and letting me fix her hair,shopping, picking out her outfits, and of course letting me paint her fingers and toes so I knew she would love it.
When I told her she was coming with me she was seriously so excited.  I think the entire way to the salon she talked to me about what color nail polishes they might have.  Haha! Well I was right, she LOVED it...and she picked hot pink nail polish for her pretty little fingers and toes (SO, my child). In fact, she asks me about once a week when we are going to go again.  I think daddy might be in a little trouble but I am so excited to have a little partner to head to the nail salon with!
Getting her nails painted
 Time for my toes!
 Lovin it!
 Sparkly Pink Piggies!
 ...And Hands!

\

\

No comments:

Post a Comment