Sunday, February 26, 2012

Silly Sisters!

I am on blog overload so this will be my last one of the day! One of my goals with the girls this year is to capture more things on video.  I thought I chronicled all of Maddie's baby moments really well but now looking back I have very little video.
Although it makes me sad that Brooklyn is getting so big so fast, I love watching the girls interact.  Madison really is a great big sister.  I love watching them play together, and Madison has really taking a liking to making Brooklyn laugh.  I remember a few months back when I loathed driving in the car anywhere because B HATED being in her car seat.  Now I love listening to our two girls laughing and playing in the backseat!
Here are some videos of their silly sister moments.....
Baki Time Fun!
Silly Sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment