Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Year of Babies!

I am so excited! I am going to be an auntie times two this year!

My sister, Ashley and brother-in-law Nate are expecting their bundle of joy on August 19th. and Steven's brother, David and his wife Annie are expecting their's September 28th!

I  am so excited to watch our family grow over the upcoming years as our brothers and sisters have little ones. Some of my greatest memories growing up were with my cousins. I am so thankful I came from a tight-knit, large family and am so happy our girls are going to get the same experience.

Let the baby showers and nursery planning begin.  By the way, Madison insists that both Ashley and Annie are having girls....boys are not an option!  She has also decided that she is going to take the liberty of naming both new cousins.  Ashley and Nate's little one is going to be "Sophia" and David and Annie's "Chloe."  Too funny! I just can't wait to have more little ones to love on and spoil!

2012 is off to a great start!

1 comment:

  1. Chinese calendar says ours is a BOY! What the heck are we going to do if that's true? Maddie will be so sad! haha

    ReplyDelete