Saturday, May 26, 2012

"I Will Help Take Care of the World"

 One of our family goals for this year has been to go to church more regularly and I have to say I am really proud of us!  We have been going to Inland Hills Church in Chino Hills for the past few years but this year we have really made it a point to go every Sunday and talk more about God with Madison as she gets older.
 Madison LOVES going to church and LOVES her class at "Wild Kingdom"! Brooklyn even enjoys her class and the ladies in the infant class absolutely adore her! Every week Madison's class has a new message and when we go to pick the girls up after the adult service she tells us about what she learned and then of course, has to go get a donut and juice in the courtyard.  It is so neat to watch her grow to love church!
 A few weeks ago the message in Madison's class was "I Will Help Take Care of the World."  One of the things I really like about their kids program is that they send the kids home with a paper that reiterates the message the kids learn and gives ways to apply the message into our home throughout the week.  Madison and I decided we would help "take care of the world" by planting some flowers in the Yo Gabba Gabba flower pots I made for centerpieces at her 3rd birthday party since they have just been sitting in the patio closet ever since.  She helped me put the flowers in the pots and has been watering them every day ever since.
After we planted the flowers
 and watering the flowers.



No comments:

Post a Comment