Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Madison's Easter Perfomance

I have once again gotten oh so behind on blog updates so tonight I made a vow to sit at this computer until I am all caught up. The last time I posted I left off with the girls Easter Bunny photo so I have a full month in this busy families life to catch you up on.
I am going to start with Madison's Easter performance at school. Since she started the school year late (being that she didn't turn 3 until December) this also marked her very first school performance.  My mom and I were both able to make it and I was so excited and even a little anxious...I know silly, right?  Anyhow, Madison for the most part is a pretty quiet, keep to her self little one so I was wondering if she would even sing at all.  Boy was I wrong...she was quite the ham and one of the loudest singers in her class! I was oh so proud of her!
Here is a short video clip I got of her class singing "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree" and some photos...hope you enjoy!
Brooklyn waiting to watch sister's performance
 Getting ready to sing...
Madison and her class
 Singing away...
 So animated and all...



 Blondie, Grandma, & Brownie
 Mommy & Maddie
 Madison w/ her AMAZING teachers Miss Heather & Miss Tami!
.....And lastly, the performance!

No comments:

Post a Comment