Monday, May 7, 2012

Our Baby is One!

I know this post is a few weeks late, but better late than never right?  Our precious Miss Brooklyn Jane is now one! Yep, that's right! She is a little less baby, and little more toddler every day! She has the CUTEST and CRAZIEST little personality ever! It is crazy how different her and Madison have been as babies. She still isn't walking completely by herself, but I am in no hurry! With Madison I was always so worried about all of her milestones....was she on track for crawling? walking? talking?  With Brooklyn, I am truly just savoring every moment. And I have a hint of a feeling that Miss Brooklyn is going to keep mommy and daddy on their toes in the coming years! She is SO full of energy and is loud as can be!
We had an awesome "Guess Whooo's Turning One" owl-themed birthday party for her at my parents. We were blessed with so many family and friends who came to share her special day and might I add she had the BEST smash cake experience I have ever seen! She loved it! Here are some pictures of her special day!

The Candy/Dessert Table!
 My Handmade Birthday Signs....One Day I'll Own a Cricut!
Yummy Treats!
 Centerpieces
 One-Year Collage and Gifts for the Birthday Girl!
Big Sister Maddie snacking on Cake Truffles!
 Mommy & B!
 Our Precious Birthday Girl!
 Karli, Madison, Britney, and Carly!
 <3 Our Family <3
 Nana Falls and Baby B!
 Mommy, Missy, and Jennifer
 Uncle Kevin, Daddy, Chris & Bryan
 Mommy & Her Closest Friends!
 Present Time!
 Miss Fashionista Maddie checking out sissy's new clothes!
 More Presents..
 Maddie hiding w/ Brooklyn's new clothes!
 Checking Out Her Doll....
 ...I think she liked it!
 Cake Time!
 "Happy Birthday to you!"
 Getting acquainted with her cake!
 "Hmm, I dunno about this!"
 Getting excited now!
 Sister joining in on the cake fun!
 Starting to get messy!
 "Forget my hands, I'm diving in!!"
 Head plant in the cake!
 Sissy's turn!
 "Yummy!!"
 This picture is Brooklyn's personality to a T! Love it!
 She was quite the crowd pleaser, the more everyone laughed, the messier she got!
 Sister Love!
 Bouncy House time w/ Auntie Erin!
 And they ended the day in Grandma & Grandpa's spa!



Happy First Birthday Miss Brooklyn Jane!
We love you to the moon!
XOXO!


No comments:

Post a Comment