Sunday, September 23, 2012

Welcome to the World, Miss Siena Grace!

On August 15th my sister Ashley, and brother-in-law Nate, welcomed their first baby girl into this world-Miss Siena Grace Klitzing!  It was such an exciting day! Of course, the morning started off a little hectic because it was my first week back to work and I had an all-day training way out in Riverside, but thankfully I have an awesome boss and he let me go at noon!
I rushed down to Orange County like my life depended on it, although she didn't make her grand entrance until about 9 pm.  My other sisters and I had been teasing Ashley and Nate for weeks because they refused to tell us her name until she was born so we spent the afternoon at the hospital referring to her as "Baby Noname"
It was such an exciting experience to be there and it was really my first time on the "auntie side" of the birthing process so I was an emotional wreck from the moment I saw her first picture! She is absolutely perfect and is so lucky to have Ashley and Nate as parents.  I can't wait for her and our girls to grow up and be close like I still to this day am with my cousins!
Waiting for her debut..
Holding Miss Siena for the 1st Time! <3
Welcome to the world, Miss Siena Grace!
 Big Cousin Maddie & Siena!
Proud Uncle & Auntie!
Precious Baby Girl!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment