Tuesday, October 23, 2012

L.A. County Fair Date W/ Mommy!

Every September my school takes a field trip day to the fair.  This is the second year that Maddie got to come with me and join in on the fun! We had a great time looking at the sting rays, eating junk food, feeding the animals, going on the rides, and Maddie's favorite...taking pictures in the little picture stands! I'm not exagerrating when I say that EVERY picture stand we came across, we had to stop and take a picture!
 Silliest girl looking at the sting rays!
 Maddie the Mermaid!
 Maddie the Crab!
Maddie the Shark!
Maddie the Octopus!
Maddie the Scuba Diver!
Taking a break in the princess chair!
Feeding the sheep..

Such a lil farm girl!
Maddie the Pig!
Maddie the Cow!
Maddie the Sun!

And the eating frenzy!! First stop, ice cream!
Second stop, corn dogs!
Some ride fun!

Being silly with my biggest girl!


I had such a fun day with my biggest girl! I can't wait until next year when Brooklyn can join in on the fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment