Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Welcome to the World, Miss Aliya Anoush

On October 1st, my brother and sister-in-law welcomed their first baby girl into the world, Miss Aliya Anoush Falls!! My sister-in-law, Annie, went into the hospital late the previous evening to be induced and I barely made it to the hospital in time because sometime around noon the next day, the doctor decided he was going to deliver her via c-section.
I got news of the c-section while I was driving to the hospital. I must have got to the hospital around 1:30 and a little after two she was here!! We got to watch her in the nursery window for about an hour while Annie was in recovery! She is absolutely perfect and definitely got those strong Falls' genes because she looks a lot like our girls!
I am so thankful that I was able to be there for her birth and can't wait for the memories she will make with our girls growing up! Her birth takes the grandkid total on the Falls' side to 6, with another due to join the bunch in late December!!

 My daddy checking me out!
 Miss Aliya!!
 Not too fond of her first bath, but auntie was happy to see it!

 Holding Miss Aliya for the first time!! <3
 Big brother, Andrew!
 Uncle Steven & Aliya!
 <3
 Nana Falls, Mommy, Aliya & Mima Arabian!
Happy Birthday Miss Aliya! I can't wait to spoil you! We love you so much already!


No comments:

Post a Comment