Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Trojan Football

On Thanksgiving my parents surprised us with 4 tickets to the USC/UCLA football game! We hadn't been to a game at all this season so we were beyond excited! My parents were taking Madison for a sleepover so we decided to venture off to the game with Baby B in tow! We were a little nervous; it was going to be a long day of tailgating since the game wasn't until 7pm but we ended up having a great time! Our good friends Bryan and Michelle and my sister-in-law, Annie joined us too!  Brooklyn was quite the trooper and LOVED the game... and she must be good luck because the Trojans crushed those Bruins!
Hanging with the Girls!
Playing with Mommy!
 Brooklyn & Daddy!
Nap Time!
Mommy, Daddy & Baby B!
Strapped Up And Heading Into The Game!
Playing With Crazy Auntie Annie!
First Trojan Football Game!
I Think I Like This Football Stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment