Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Madison Rae

Today my oldest baby officially turned 3 years old! My mom offered to watch Brooklyn so Steven and I could take her to Disneyland for a special day where she got mommy and daddy's undivided attention (pictures to come soon) and we had an ABSOLUTE BLAST!

I can't believe my baby is 3! It now makes perfect sense to me when people say, "enjoy them when they're little, it goes way to fast!" Boy are they right! I can remember so vividly in my mind the day she was born. We were so anxious for her arrival....she was 12 days late! So many of our closest family and friends crowded the waiting room in anticipation of her arrival! She was so loved before she was even here! I feel like it was just yesterday!

Now my precious little blue eyed baby is now a full blown little girl! She is SO smart, witty, funny, independent, sassy, strong willed and damn adorable! She makes me be a better person. I want her to stay little, but at the same time, I can't wait to see her grow up!

I'll leave you tonight with a little timeline of her over the past 3 years!

December 22, 2008- The Day I Was Born
 One Year Old
 Two Years Old
 Three Years Old
Oh Miss Maddie, you melt your mommy and daddy's hearts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment