Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Roy & Kellie Tie The Knot!

I apologize in advance for the overload of blog posts that are about to come tonight but December truly has been a CRAZY busy month!

We started off the month in Scottsdale, Arizona celebrating the wedding festivities of my older sister, Kellie. We were a little bit nervous about the trip there since we would be driving with our two little princesses, but like always, they were troopers and we had a fabulous time. We started off the weekend with the rehearsal and dinner Friday evening at the Armitage Bistro in Scottsdale.  It was GORGEOUS! Perfect, crisp winter weather-the area reminded me of a ski town up in the mountains. We had a lot of family in for the occasion and we had a great time.
Maddie Ready for the Rehearsal
 Maddie and Auntie Erin
 Grandpa & Grandma Clark
 Auntie Ash & Baby B
 My little peanut
 The Men in Our Lives
 Me & My Best Cousin Jess
 Family Time
 Maddie & Crabby
 Daddy & Baby B
 Girls Rule-Cousin Time
 Us With Our Momma
 Me, Cousin Joe & Ash
 Bonding About Daughters & Sports-Great Daddys
 The Almost Mr. & Mrs. Lawson

Saturday marked the big day and it was beautiful....FREEZING cold, but nonetheless, a gorgeous wedding. Madison and I were both in the wedding....did I mention this was Madison's fourth time being a flower girl?? She was too precious and was such a trooper! And, of course, the reception was a blast! I was so happy that all of our family made the trip out for Kellie and Roy's big day! The weekend was perfect!
Maddie & The Bride
 Keeping Dry In Between Pictures
 Sugar for My Momma
 With Our Biggest Girl
 Cousin Fun
 Roy & Kellie's Intro
 <3 First Dance <3
 Reception Fun
  Silly Baby B
 Maddie & Finley Dancing Away
 Sugars For My Daddy
 Cuddle Time-It Was a Long Day
 Cake Time
 Baby B Was Quite The Party Animal
Love My Sisters
Kellie & The Boys
My Little Cupcake Princess

Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Roy Lawson! We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment