Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Smith Family Christmas Party

Sunday was our annual Smith Family Christmas Party! This year it was decided that it would also be "Ugly Christmas Sweater" themed.  I look forward to this party every year and since it was themed and my family is super competitive, I knew it would be a great time!
 Miss Brooklyn Jane
 Sisters!
 Miss Madison Rae
 Biggest Smile
 Crazy Girls!
 We Love Santa!
 Our Family

This year my cousins and I also started a new tradition of our own.  When we were younger our moms' would ALWAYS dress us the same for holidays, so this year we decided to get the tradition restarted and dress our little girls alike.  Of course their outfits were way cuter than ours used to be! Matching shirts, tutus, and bows!

 Rianne, Riley, Brooklyn, Gretchen & Madison

 Aren't They Too Cute??

 My dad's family is HUGE! When we were younger we got together all the time, but now as we're older and the family is bigger this is the one time a year I can count on seeing everyone!  Some people think it's crazy, but I am so thankful that I know my great aunts and uncles and second and even third cousins! Thank God for a crazy big Irish family-I think there were 52 of us there!
Ugly Sweater Competition...we're a little competitive!
 BTW...Steven got 2nd Place!
 Brother-in-Laws!
 My Girls & I w/ My Grandpa...Their Great-Grandpa
 Kisses For Baby B!
 Everyone Loves Grandpa's Stories!
 Roy & Shane
 My Grandpa With His Kids, Grandkids, & Great-Grandkids 
Maddie Spotted Santa
 Maddie & Santa
 Brooklyn & Santa
 Letting Santa Open Her Present
 With Her New Dolly, Alexa!
 The Entire Gang!
(I know my Granny was smiling down on us!)

Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment