Friday, July 6, 2012

Ashley's Baby Shower

I have really been doing a terrible job at updating my blog lately, and SO much has happened in this first month of summer. My sister Ashley is having her first baby....a GIRL, due August 19th.  We threw a shower for her EARLY in June at my parents house in Chino Hills.  Most of the planning was done by my mom, who I might add is just as crazy as her daughters when it comes to party planning.  The theme for the shower was "Ciao Bella Baby" all based around a painting Ashley and Nate found of a Vespa scooter a while before they were even expecting.  The shower turned out absolutely beautiful! I cannot wait to meet me precious niece....and find out her name since Ashley and Nate are keeping that a secret until her arrival.  Here are some pictures of the shower....
The Sweet Table "La Dolce Vita"
 A closer look at all the yummy treats
 The Drink Bar, Complete w/ a DIY Italian Soda Station....
I think my mom covered every detail!

 Well wishes for Baby K!
 Fruit Salad Baby...Hilarious!
 Amazing Lasagna Cups!
 Mantle Decor
 The Grub...AMAZING!
 Lots of gifts for Baby K!
 The tutu I made for my lil niece and a baby picture of Ash!
 Getting Ready to Open Gifts!
 Maddie watching Auntie Ash open gifts
 Adorable crochet owl beanie & diaper cover
 Outfit to match her tutu "My Auntie Rocks"
 Nursery Decor
 The Smith Ladies
 My Sister and I
 My Beautiful Sisters
 Momma & Her Girls
 Ashley & the Grandmas-To-Be
 The Klitzing Ladies
 Cousin Ella, Ash & Cousin Maddie
 Silly Faces
 My Gorgeous Preggo Sister!

I am so over the moon excited for my sister and Nate!  They truly are going to be AMAZING parents and are so deserving of this little miracle.  I cannot wait for my girls to have a little girl cousin to play with and grow up with.  My sisters and I are still so close with all of our cousins and I can't wait to pass all of our family traditions down to our little girls!







No comments:

Post a Comment